Wednesday 27 August 2008

Grandchilden




Today I had two of my grandchildren for the day, Bonnie and Beth. We had a really enjoyable day with both Bonnie and Beth making cards. We got to my home at about 9.30 a.m. after stopping off at the shops to buy some lunch (and cakes). The first thing they did was look for the cats, but they were in hiding. They then settled down and made their cards, in all they made 6 each and they were lovely. I promised them that I would take a photo of one of their cards and put them on here for everyone to see. I am really proud of them as they are only 7 and 6 years old but I think they did a great job of making these two cards. What do you think. The first was done by Beth aged 6 and the other by Bonnie aged 7.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I think you have taught them well Mum, and their cards are fab. Dave is yet to see them, and the girls are yet to see this blog, i am sure they will leave their own messages but I love them.
Thanks again for everything , x x x

Unknown said...

hi nanna its bonnie we loved making beautiful nice cards with you x

Unknown said...

hi nanna its beth, making cards was so much fun x

Traci at PartiCraft said...

They are fantastic - well done to your Grand Children! They are very clever

Lynne Gilbert said...

I really think its great to see young children doing crafts and these cards are fantastic. Well done to your grand children and well done nanna for teaching them so well. Lynne. X